To inspire, empower and deliver self-sustaining innovations where people are the heart.
STAGES OF RESCUE:
Whether it’s the poverty-stricken State of Nagaland, India, or the brickyards of Pakistan our teams visit the locations and build a relationship with the locals. Only after the relationship is built that our action plan comes into play.
RESCUE ACTION PLAN
- Supply clean water and monthly support food parcels
- Clear the debt a family owes
- Move family into secure clean accommodation
- Provide job for parents (of their choice)
- Provide education for parents and children
- Families will live in a community with people that has passion to change lives
- Built and equip schools in areas of illiterate
- Establish educational hubs, employment, leading to empowering them
HELP US BY:
CREATE A FUNDRAISING EVENT?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
BY THE GIFTED POET ANATO SWU
Remember the poor and their children
Emaciated and lost under poverty’s reign
Slaving their half-naked selves for food
Crying to be given a decent livelihood
Unable to break the cycle of slavery
Enduring extreme labour and drudgery
They have no dreams for tomorrow
Hear the cry of anguish and sorrow
Echoing their sub-human pitiable plight
Innocent lives deprived of deserved rights
Remember them in your hearts tonight
Care for them while they can be cared
Rescue their cry while they can be heard
Your can make their world a better place